The Coast Mediation Center continuously enrolls ADR practitioners for listing on its Panel.
Below are the steps followed in this process:
Step 1: Fill and submit online ADR Panel Status Application form or download and fill the Form Download
Step 2: Pay the application fee. Click here for payment details
Step 3: Attach all the relevant documents including a duly signed Declaration and Undertaking form. Click here to download the form
Step 4: Submit Application
Step 5: The applicant will be notified after a decision is made by the membership Committee of the Coast Mediation Center.
- An application for the Coast Mediation Center ADR Panel Status may be made by the completion of the Coast Mediation Center ADR Panel Status Standard application Form and the submission of such form to the Case Manager of the Centre.
- The Case Manager reserves the right to ask an applicant for further and better particulars of his or her application and/or the necessary amount of payment in settlement of the prescribed application fee and the current subscription fee.
- All completed applications will be reviewed in accordance with the Coast Mediation Center ADR Panel Status Standard form requirements and any amendments that may be made to it from time to time; and in particular, whether an individual applicant meets the minimum criteria for the Coast Mediation Center ADR Panel Status.
- Within five working days from the receipt of a complete Application Form 1A, the Case Manager will either send an acknowledgement of the application to the applicant, or inform the applicant of the outcome of his or her application or, if necessary, request further and better particulars of the application.
- If the application is accepted, then the applicant will be required to pay the required registration fee and annual subscription fee within five working days.
Let's work together
Our highly experienced case managers are committed to ensuring the prompt and efficient case administration you require, with reasonable filing fees. Hearings may be scheduled at our offices or at any location agreeable to the parties.